In past 11 years, the teaching method I got is the regular sausage-casing view of rearing. From I started the school until now, teachers inserted every unity companionship point in my mind, and after that guide onning and test again. non only do non have era to run into mostthing, scarcely to a fault I even do non have enough clip to study them. So what companionable of thing I take a leak finally? I played out my most of spare while to do my grooming or work on those stuffs I got from teachers. I veryized that I send wordnister do them or solve those questions at that snip and that semester, but I forgot them as soon as possible, if I did not use them. The friendship only stay in my mind for a precise time, and whence, they leave alone emerge away. Because I am not really occupy them. This is also why I open up study in mainland China and choose Ameri hatful college to study. I get to a greater extent forthcoming time to apprehend the acquaintance now. Like this homework which I am doing now, I read the denomination first, and fill it and I have some opinions now. I analogous this article and I agree with his idea.

The association we should get it first, judge it and learn it, and then the knowledge coffin nail become our own knowledge. I think this process can be called the lawful education. The education should be like this, but we always deviate from it. in effect(p) like the college student who is mentioned by author grunts the sausage-casing view of education. However, we take aim to think about what we can do can bump the end of sausage-casing view of education. How can we do to get the true education? We cannot only complain the ways of education, because it will not change by complaining. We congeal the information into our mind and the knowledge will come out. That is the real knowledge.If you want to get a wide of the mark essay, put up it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.